Sometimes you see the weirdest shirts around here. Like the Curves shirt on a middle aged guy. And people wear whatever they have to church; though they usually pick something they think looks nice, whatever it happens to say.
So last week I saw, for the second time, a guy wearing the shirt for the 200(2?) women's snowboarding championship in Japan. I'm guessing he didn't go himself.
And today I saw one of the members of the second choir that sang, wearing a nice, new black shirt with "Suiciders" across the front. Probably a kind of hard apple cider; sounds like something Rogue Ales would sell. Anyway, I asked her after church, and she had no idea what it meant. But it was a nice looking shirt. Just not what I would normally expect to see while hearing "Jesus is born to save us." Except maybe here.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment