skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
International Me
Every tongue, every tribe, every nation, every race.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Wesay -- A Cool Dictionary Tool
I found this short video on the WeSay website. I think it speaks for itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Version Française (par machine)
About Me
kentling
I work in a part of the world where it is routine to call me "Ba Jemese", and I help people develop their writing systems.
View my complete profile
(voice only, no video)
Updates
Updates
follow me on Twitter
How many languages are there in the world?
Family Links
The Fam
My Lovely Wife
Jamese
Joelie
Annabannana
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
▼
2009
(32)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(2)
Wesay -- A Cool Dictionary Tool
Weeping and Joy
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment